Redirect Links – Dynamic
When you use respondents from a sample provider then the provider will redirect their respondents to your survey.
Make sure to save the ID from that respondent into a (dummy) question in your survey.
At the end of the survey you send the ID back again to the sample provider.
Tested with Version 1.90 Build 9029
- Create a new (dummy) Short free text question (name this question QID)
We will save the value of the ID from the respondent into this question
- Determine the survey, group and question id of this QID question (add this in the red code below)
- In the WYSIWYG editor add the following code:We hide the answer option for this QID question by .hide (see here below).
- Send the link to your survey to the sample provider.For example:
http://yourwebsite.com/limesurvey/index.php?sid=84966&60X300X1=100001&newtest=Y&lang=enWhere X1=100001 means:
X1 is just the open answer box from our question ID.
100001 is in this case the respondent ID (number 100001) from the respondent that the sample provider is sending to you.
- In Limesurvey send the respondent automatically back to the URL of the panelprovider.
In that URL you also add the ID of the respondent (that we saved in step1).